Mouse Setting Error

Paul Lemmons paul at lemmons.name
Mon Jun 6 18:59:41 UTC 2011

I was looking at my mouse and noticed it had a button it that was not
functional. On a whim I went to the mouse settings and was pleasantly
surprised to see my mouse named in a tab at the top of the page.
However, I have a curious message on the page:

"You have a Logitech Mouse connected, and libusb was found at compile
time, but it was not possible to access this mouse. This is probably
caused by a permissions problem - you should consult the manual on how
to fix this."

I smiled to myself and and said, "OK, I am game. where's the manual?"
Ahhh! It must be the Kubuntu list! Anybody know what this is talking
about and how to "fix this"?

--
Sometimes I wonder.  Were our faith able to stand upright and look around, would it be looking down at the mustard seed or standing in awe of the height and breadth of it.