maverick: Firefox back/forward buttons

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 20:18:10 UTC 2011

Waleed Hamra said the following at 02/07/2011 05:22 PM :

> too. i resolved it by using a different theme. i use the "strata
> reloaded" theme, which is almost the same default theme of the Windows

That seems to change a whole lot more than just icons... I'm pretty sure my
wife would be not at all happy with changes in dialogue boxes and "hover
effects".

I still haven't been able to find anything called an "icon theme"...
obviously looking in the wrong places. All the themes I've been able to
find seem to change backgrounds, colour schemes and what-have-you.

What I find weird is that my maverick systems are fine: it's just my wife's
that can't find the forward/back icons, even though all the systems went
through the same ordinary upgrade process from 10.04.

I'm thinking that my wife is just going to have to do without the arrows
until this gets fixed by Canonical or somewhere upstream.

The printer bug (see e-mail <4D4D8F22.2020803 at gmail.com>) is much the more
important, really. That might solve this bug as a secondary result of
forcing my wife back to Windows :-(

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR