Which USB Scanners work? ADDENDUM

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Thu Sep 30 06:52:02 UTC 2010

On 30/09/2010 16:40, David Kuntadi wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 1:36 PM, Basil Chupin<blchupin at iinet.net.au>  wrote:
>
>> Ubuntu : *.deb.....
>>
>> Kubuntu : *.deb.....
>>
>> *.deb - good. *.rpm - bad.
>>
> I don't say that.

Yes, I know. Didn't mean to imply that.

>> (I wonder what Xubuntu or Edubuntu use?.....
>>
> All use *.deb. Edubuntu is also gnome by the way.
>
> DK

To quote Sybil Fawlty, from Fawlty Towers, "Oh I know, I know". - but it
had slipped my mind for a moment and all I was doing, in a state of
haziness, was put down on paper, so to speak, the ramblings of my
befuddled mind.

Thanks for clearing this up for me. Greatly appreciated.

BC

--
"So where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?"
           Christina Aquilera