zc3xx usb camera, what viewer?

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Sep 28 18:54:07 UTC 2010

On Tuesday, September 28, 2010 02:13:44 pm Goh Lip did opine:

> On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 01:21:12 +0800, gene heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com>
wrote:
> > On Tuesday, September 28, 2010 01:17:49 pm gene heskett did opine:
> >> I had a skin cancer removed yesterday, and have a knee sized
> >> bandaid in front of my right ear.
> >>
> >  Now everyone can see this "handsome" old fart, who will get the
> >
> > stitches out from under that band-aid
> >
> > Anybody here that can beat that?
>
> Gene, take some rest and take care. Leave that leaking roof for some
> other day. Hope you don't need chemo or radio, but if the doctor says
> you do, listen to him. It's now far better than in the past.

The roof (contracted), and the fence (me) are done, as is the boat shed
(me) I've yet to post pix of on my web page, and I intend to take it a
little easier now.  But TBT, stuff like that not only keeps me out of the
bars, but helps to keep my diabetic ass at a reasonable weight, down almost
40 to the 165 range since 2002 when I handed my office keys to Dave at the tv
station.  Younger neighbors are a bit jealous of the stuff I tackle and do
at my age.  Frankly, sitting on ones butt after retirement seems to be a
sure way to have a short retirement.  I am most assuredly not done yet, I
can't fall over, too many things to do yet.

> If you
> need more convincing, see below video. I think he's a much 'older fart'
> than you. (I think he got you beat).
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzySHcWuRqw

Chuckle, and FWIW, I have admired James from afar for probably 60 years.
He may be one of those 2.3% that it works on, he may have caught it before
it 'got away'.  My oldest daughter screwed around with a quack Dr for over
a year before she checked into the big shop in Omaha, an hours drive south,
but it was by then way too late.  They hooked up a tube into what was left
of her gut and poured in about 12k calories a day with a pump, and she made
it to just short of Thanksgiving day in 2007, from an August diagnosis and
surgery session.  Nothing else they could do, two rather lengthy and
debilitating rounds of chemo probably didn't prolong her life by more than
a week.  I spent about 2 weeks sleeping in the youngest sons bed, knowing
that no one had told her, until I could take it anymore plus my missus was
going stir crazy, so I drove the 3 days home, then packed up and took us
both to the nieces dairy farm in western NY.

Something of a presence in the room woke me up about 3am but when I looked
around no one was there.  But I had a feeling she had stopped by to say
goodby, and the only thing that truly amazed me was that my cell phone,
which at the farm is 5 miles from a tower and has never worked there, rang
about 9:45 the next morning and it was her husband telling me she had
passed about 2am his time.  Strange how that works.  But it did.  When I
hung up me the geek was watching the signal bar which was about 4 out of 5,
but dropped to zero a few seconds after hanging up.  And it never worked
there again.

> Regards - Goh Lip

Thanks Goh Lip, one always appreciates good advice.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)