KDEuBlog

Helder Terra helder.earth at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 00:29:34 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

Idon't know if anyone here has the same problem, but I'm running Kubuntu
Lucid (both me and my wife, at home) and the plasma KDEuBlog widget (I
guess it was the former KDE Twitter) just doesn't recognizes my login
anymore. It keeps asking me for authentication, and doesn't show
anything at the timeline window. This problem is happening to me and my
wife's login, in both computers. But the strange thing is, altough I
can't read my contacts's tweets and keep getting a message saying that
"API application" doesn't reccognizes my login, I can still tweet
through it normally (it never shows at the widget, but I can see it was
sent by login in Twitter at Konqueror).

It's happening for three days now, and I can't seem to find a solution
anywhere. So, if someone here has solved it, I'm asking for help.

Thanks

Helder