kde desktop real estate

shawn wilson ag4ve.us at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 20:43:39 UTC 2010

cool, it was there. i just had to close some programs so that i could get to
it.

on a site note, if there are any kde developers reading this - i think that
'task manager settings' menu option should show up even if i click on a
program inside of that widget. i also think that there should be a way to
get to the settings of (active) widgets from within the control panel.