Evolution and Local vCalendar

Pascal Francq pascal at francq.info
Sat Oct 9 20:01:49 UTC 2010

Hi,
In fact, I found how to sync Evolution with Pilot. The problem is that, since
I don't know how it is possible to make Evolution manages a vCard file for the
contacts, I must each time erase all the contacts and re-import the vCard file
used by Kontact.
I was just wondering if a particular plug-in of Evolution allows to directly
manage vCard files.

--

Dr. Ir. Pascal Francq
BELGIUM