Evolution and Local vCalendar

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 19:20:26 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-10-08 at 14:19 +0200, Pascal Francq wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to use a local vCalendar file for my contacts in Evolution (in fact, I
> want to sync my Kontact information with my Pilot). It seems that Evolution
> uses by default its own database. I suppose there must be some way to make it
> handle local vcf files, but I do not find how.
> Any idea?

Evolution connects perfectly to google calendars, but to sync it to your
pilot crank open synaptic, enter evolution in the search bar and I think
the package is evolution-connector or some such close to that. Just
look, it'll be there. It's description will state that it's for syncing
to palmpilots, etc. Ric

Linux user# 44256