kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 64, Issue 38

Bill vance faptagon at gmail.com
Sun May 23 08:29:26 UTC 2010

> Message: 8
> Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 19:25:10 +0300
> From: Nigel Ridley <nigel at prayingforisrael.net>
> Subject: Re: kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 64, Issue 33
> To: Kubuntu user technical support <kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>
>
> On 05/22/2010 01:41 PM, Bill vance wrote:
> [snip]
>>
>> I downloaded Thunderbird to deal with it, but now the readme
>> file says to get info on installing it at:
>>
>>     http://getthunderbird.com/releases/
>>
>> Unfortunately, all they have there is a completely uninformative
>> tailchase, with no installation directions whatsoever.
>>
>> Anyone got a clue?  :-(
>>

> Sudo aptitude install thunderbird

Thanks for the reminder, it slipped by me completely.

Unfortunately, now that I have it, I find that the print on it, and
it's wizards, is even smaller
yet, than everything I've allready got.  Most of that I could puzzle
through with a large
enough magnifying glass, but this is worse.  :-(

Computers can be such crap.  I'm beginning to wonder if I can display
a jpeg on an
abacus.....

Bill