Video configuration

Helder Terra helder.earth at gmail.com
Thu May 13 18:48:25 UTC 2010

I've sent this message before, but there was a problem with my subscription. So, let's try again:

I've just installed Lucid Lynx and it's perfect. But I seem to have a problem about keeping my video configuration.

As I mark the 1280 x 720 option to reset my screen size (the other one, 1024 x 768, is set by Kubuntu as an automatic choice by default), it is resized instantly.

But as soon as reboot (or turn on/off) the computer, the screen gets back to 1024 x 768.

Is there a way to make the video configuration I prefer to stay as default?

Hope someone can help me with this. It isn't exactly troublesome, but annoying sometimes.

Thanks for your time.

Helder Terra