How to get a white background and black text on lucid 10.04 kde desktop

user1 bqz69 at telia.com
Thu May 13 16:43:21 UTC 2010

> You may have to register a new 'account' at launchpad.

Oh yes, I tried to do that, but the procedure was very "sticky" (means
the system filling the registry formular by it self not letting me do
that) but I ended up with an account to launchpad, but I could still not
get into the kde bug tracking system to report my bug, saying wrong
username and password or something like that:-)