Thunderbird browser configuration

William Hamra w.hamra1987 at gmail.com
Mon May 3 01:40:45 UTC 2010

On 05/03/2010 12:54 AM, Billie Erin Walsh wrote:
> On 05/02/2010 04:11 PM, Anj Tuesday wrote:

>>> Well, so far nothing has got it working since the T-Bird update that
>>> came with 10.4. How did you configure it to work?
>>>
>> What "Content Types" do you see listed under "Attachments" in the
>> Thunderbird preferences?
>>

> HTML Document
> JPEG file
> MPEG video
> Plain test document
>
> I reset the HTML to default browser. Didn't help.

something changed in lucid... not sure what. i compile thunderbird from
trunk every while, it was working fine on karmic, i fresh installed
lucid, and recompiled thunderbird for it, from same source version as
last time, and copied the thunderbird config directory to my home. so TB
*should* remember all my old settings, yet, upon clicking a link it
asked for how to use it. i pointed it to firefox, and it used it... like
a charm, never asked again. but i still find it weird that it asked.

--
Willy K. Hamra
Manager of Hamra Information Systems