Thunderbird browser configuration

Anj Tuesday anj.tuesday at gmx.net
Sun May 2 22:07:06 UTC 2010

On 05/02/2010 11:54 PM, Billie Erin Walsh wrote:
> On 05/02/2010 04:11 PM, Anj Tuesday wrote:
>> What "Content Types" do you see listed under "Attachments" in the
>> Thunderbird preferences?
>>

> HTML Document
> JPEG file
> MPEG video
> Plain test document
>
> I reset the HTML to default browser. Didn't help.

Strangely, I had nothing there except:

https

And https links always worked (no network.protocol-handler... tweakery
required), whereas clicking on http links didn't do anything until I
edited mimeTypes.rdf to add http as per my other recent post.

(Also, Thunderbird considers "flock" the default browser. But Flock-
the-browser isn't installed at all - though there's flock-the-OS-
utility. So I additionally had to retrain it to use Firefox.)