Thunderbird browser configuration

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Sun May 2 15:02:06 UTC 2010

On 02/05/10 09:21, Billie Erin Walsh wrote:
> A while back Thunderbird got stupid and you had to manually add your web
> browser in the configuration. Well that little bug is back, at least on
> mine. Does anyone remember the exact wording to add. As I recall it went
> something like "network.protocol-handler.http" but I know that's not
> exactly right. Somethings missing and I don't remember what it is.

These parameters are already set in TB when you install it.

What you need to do is to make TB, and FF, your default applications to
use for the 'net.

BC

--
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
                                                                     Galileo Galilei