10.4 upgrade vs install

Billie Erin Walsh bilwalsh at swbell.net
Sat May 1 23:19:59 UTC 2010

I have to say that my experiences has been just the opposite. I
generally upgrade a version or three between fresh installs. Upgrade
from9.10 to 10.4 went smooth and no glitches. Just have to learn where
the newer versions of some software moved things.

--
Some people are like Slinky's.

Not good for much but fun to watch when you push them down the stairs.

Sent with Thunderbird on my Kubuntu Linux Desktop