Ctrl-Tab should switch tabs in Dolphin

Amedee Van Gasse (ub) amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be
Mon Mar 22 12:20:07 UTC 2010

On Mon, March 22, 2010 04:52, Christopher Chan wrote:
> On Monday, March 22, 2010 07:24 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
>>>
>>> There should be just over 1200 bugs that I've either triaged or filed
>>> for KDE there. Would you like links to my *buntu, Firefox, Zim,
>>> Thunderbird, Anki, Gnome, OpenOffice.org, and Stellarium bugs as well?
>>
>> Thats all fine and dandy. Just there is no need to try and promote them
>> on this list, which is for technical support instead.
>
> When did they change kubuntu-users to another version of ubuntu-users!?!
>
> Everyone, subscribe to sounder before kubuntu-users really becomes
> another version of ubuntu-users!

kubuntu-users always was another version of ubuntu-users, with a subset on
KDE-related topics. To put it in other words, anything on kubuntu-users is
also suitable for ubuntu-users; and anything on ubuntu-users that is about
KDE is also suitable for kubuntu-users.

I have my procmail configured to deliver both mailing lists to the same
folder. I hardly ever notice the difference between the two lists.

--
Amedee