Ctrl-Tab should switch tabs in Dolphin

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 23:13:06 UTC 2010

> I am calm. I just think that one person's indivudual preferences are just
> that - individual preferences. It's not worthy of a bug report.

It's not my individual preference. Now that I've been moving my users
to KDE 4 from KDE 3.5.10 I've had this mentioned to me. Not to mention
that it is inconsistent with Firefox and Konqueror (which has both).

If I filed my individual preferences as bug reports, KDE would have
vertical panels and a Hebrew interface by default!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com
http://what-is-what.com