problem tagging files with amarok

Luca Ferrari fluca1978 at infinito.it
Fri Mar 19 11:32:34 UTC 2010

Hi all,
I'm running kubuntu updated but I'm experiencing an annoying problem with
amarok: some files are not tagged as I'd like. Each time I try to edit tags the
program does not present any error to me but the files keep the same old tags.
This happens only with a few files, but I'm not finding any motivations, since
permissions are ok. I've tried to execute the application from the console, to
see if there was an error showing up, but nothing. Is there a way to get
information about why the tagging is failing?

Thanks,
Luca