Welcome to the "kubuntu-users" mailing list

Perry pwhite at bluewin.ch
Mon Mar 1 05:59:51 UTC 2010

Le Friday 26 February 2010 23.41:20 Jonas Norlander, vous avez écrit (you
wrote) :
> As I read it it's wubi he is using. Wubi is installed just as any
> application in windows. I haven't tried it though.
>
> http://wubi-installer.org/
>
> / Jonas

On Saturday the 29th Varun wrote:
1. Yes, I installed Kubuntu as an app software (as was mentioned on CD
label). However, i can only boot into either at startup. I know about
Virtualization but don't want that.

I take it for granted that if he was using wubi, Varun would have to first boot
into M$ in order to launch it.

Cheers		Perry

--
BOFH excuse #7: poor power conditioning