Black panel

Jerry Lapham rjlapham at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 18:54:28 UTC 2010

I've recently installed Kubuntu 10.04 on my desktop to a newly formatted
partition.  The install was probably the smoothest yet.  Only problem so far
is that the panel is acting strange.  The left part (Quick Launcher, Quick
Access Browser, Pager, and Task Bar) all have a black background with some
gray vertical stripes.  It makes the Pager and Task Bar very hard to read.
The System Tray portion is normal.  I've hunted all over and have not found a
way to change it.

Any ideas?

	-Jerry
Jerry Lapham