Any experience with the "Starling NetBook"?

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 05:56:43 UTC 2010

I'll have to let you know, I ordered one a week or so ago and it's due
to arrive tomorrow.

It's my understanding that you can install basically anything you want
to from the repositories, though some things might not work that well
because of the resolution, memory constraints, or performance.  Not sure
if I'll try to change the desktop environment or not.  It depends on how
much the pared down gnome thing annoys me.

 From my research before buying one, the battery should last about 5 1/2
to 6 1/2 hours.  We'll see if that's true or not.

Paul