(K)ubuntu @ Asus Eee PC 1001HA - request for advise.

lanzen lanzenesi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 17:36:49 UTC 2010

On Saturday 27 February 2010 10:51:52 Bas Roufs wrote:

> I intend to use my netbook (eeepc 1001HA) for 3 kinds of internet
> connections: LAN, WIFI, and mobile internet. Mobile internet is
> available via a 2,5 G mobile phone, which I can use as a modem via a
> cable. That's why I am wondering which option will be most workable in
> practice:

For that very little I have learned from using k/ubuntu in these few years it
seem to me that what works for me best might not work all that well for any
other.  That said, you seem to plan a similar usage to mine. And I use the
default application. If it doesn't work for you, you will have to test and see
if other applications  work better.

I know this might not be the answer you'd hoped for, but it's the best I can
suggest.  :)

--
lanzen