Open Office upgrade??

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 19:53:20 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-02-14 at 12:17 +0100, Reinhold Rumberger wrote:

> PS: I'm not trying to be "in your face". This is just me being
> realistic and somewhat annoyed with your rather childish attitude.

I think that PA was merely an example used as the topic was being forced
into an dist-upgrade when one already knows the perils of doing so, just
to get OpenOffice fixed. Now, after jumping through the hoops, and an
entire Sunday morning devoted to it, I still have the very same problem
as I had before. A limitation on the number of rows imported, when the
spreadsheet opens a zillion extra columns ...which I assume eats up the
amount of memory for rows. For the life of me, I cannot get rid of those
extra columns. koffice spreadsheet imported those rows without a burp.
But it also added a bunch of empty columns. Nor does it seem to have a
"hide" feature. <sighs>

But, Reinhold, you seem to get "annoyed" with what you consider childish
opinions of others on a regular basis and seem to have a problem with
your brain brakes. If it's just me telling you this, you may safely
ignore me. If two people tell you this, then I'd suggest you consider
it. If three people tell you this, buy the saddle. Ric
Linux user# 44256
https://nuoar.dev.java.net/
Verizon Cell # 434-774-4987