Failed installation of Wine and e-Sword.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 1 19:06:28 UTC 2010

On Monday 01 February 2010 10:04:34 am Ronnie Ronnie wrote:
> Why don't you use Bible Time

I doesn't include the translation I want to us, and I have used e-Sword for
years and enjoy certain features.  Additionally, I have many saved features I
would probably lose.  But mostly it is the translation.  I have used e-Sword
through Feisty, Gutsy, Hardy, Intrepid, Jaunty, and also Karmic.  I had
problems getting it installed in each of the applications.  It is probably
something I don't understand.  In any event, eventually I get it installed.
It is important that I install e-Sword.  I have tried Bible Time.  It is a
great application; I just prefer e-Sword.

Steven