help with milling list

Doug dmcgarrett at
Sun Aug 22 21:25:03 BST 2010

On 8/22/2010 1:24 PM, Michael wrote:
> On 08/22/2010 10:53 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> On Sunday, August 22, 2010 11:45:07 am Doug did opine:
>> [...]
>>> Somewhat off-topic, altho PcLOs is supposed to be derived from Ubuntu--
>> Ahh, no, its rpm based and an offshoot of Mandriva.
> ???
> Does the "PcLOs" refer to PCLinuxOS?  PCLinuxOS is an off-shoot of
> Ubuntu, using apt&  synaptic, etc.  If the "PcLOs" refers to something
> else, disregard this post!  ;)
Yes, PcLinuxOs.  I thought so. If anyone here knows how to access the
floppy, tell me, please. (The drive works:  I tested it with an old DOS
boot disk.) The fstab is written in numbers, and I don't pretend to
understand it.

Blessed are the peacemakers...for they shall be shot at from both sides.
  --A.M. Greeley