Lucid KUbuntu wiki page not linked?

Clay Weber claydoh at midmaine.com
Thu Apr 22 20:33:45 UTC 2010

On 4/22/2010 2:49 PM, giovanni_re wrote:
> I found this page
> https://wiki.kubuntu.org/LucidLynx/RC/Kubuntu
> (which has the only _detailed_ KU Lucid info)
>
> from the Ubuntu, not KUbuntu, wiki:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LucidLynx/TechnicalOverview
>

> The KU wiki doesn't link to it, it seems?  I can't find the link here:
> https://wiki.kubuntu.org/LucidLynx
> https://wiki.kubuntu.org/
>

> Did I miss seeing the link on the _KUbuntu_ wiki page?
> If no, does someone want to fix that?
>
> Thanks.

The Kubuntu wiki is basically a mirror of the Ubuntu wiki. Anything
created in one is also on the other. The theme is different, though :)

Each pre-release/release has its own wiki page:
https://wiki.kubuntu.org/LucidLynx/Alpha1/Kubuntu
https://wiki.kubuntu.org/LucidLynx/Beta2/Kubuntu
for example. Generally there won't be a new page until just before the
release date

The main Kubuntu section is here:
https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu
It is not 100% complete in some of the sections, but there is plenty of
good stuff there.

cw