Is there some trick installing a .exe file using wine for, Kubuntu 8.04

David Kuntadi d.kuntadi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 08:28:46 UTC 2009

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 3:18 PM, Brian Norman Wootton
<Brian.Meg at btinternet.com> wrote:

> I've exported the 'running' picture it.exe from my vista and run it past
> wine, but I got
> so many missing dependencies that I gave up. Is this worth following up.

Depend on how badly you want it to run in linux. I think you should
install it in linux first before exported the 'running' picture it.exe
from your vista.What is the error when you tried to install it in
linux? Remember to map the cd rom drive in wine.

DK