Amarok 2.2/1.4

Bas Roufs basroufs at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 09:37:14 GMT 2009

Hello Lisi and everybody else

>> > Then something is wrong with your installation. ....
(snip)

This morning I found a solution which might also help you if you work
with Kubuntu Karmic.  Shortly summarised: I upgraded Amarok to version
2.2.1. IN THE FRAMEWORK of a general upgrade from KDE 4.3.2 to KDE
4.3.3. KDE 4.3.3. is the latest stable version of KDE and contains a
lot of useful bug fixes. After carrying out this KDE upgrade, I tried
Amarok - it works very well at my machine, the sound quality is
excellent.

I have acted as follows.

First I went to:
http://www.kubuntu.org/