Kontact, Google addressbook, calender syncing Question.

Howard Coles dhcolesj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 22:23:53 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 4:09 PM, Ralph DeWitt
<ralphdewitt at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> Hello all:
> I have a G1 phone from T-mobile and was wondering if there is any way to keep
> the Google address-book and calender in sync with Kontact. This could be with
> or without the G1 phone as it sync's with Google Server's on it's own? Thanks
> for your help.
> --
>        Yours,
>        Ralph.

You might want to ask this on the KDE Users list as well, as that
might widen the audience.  I wouldn't mind knowing that answer myself,
as I have a Moto DROID.  I used to be a member of that list, but have
found most of my answers here, so I dropped that list.

--
See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr.