Urgent help needed - desktop/ screen Kubuntu Karmic does not function at all!

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 13:23:21 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 17 November 2009 14:54:57 Bas Roufs wrote:
> about one-third of my
> screen is black

Do you mean that 1/3 black *cuts-off* the windows on the screen or that all the
windows squish into 1/3?
(If it's the first then on my Jaunty I have similar problems, but on a bit-
here-bit-there scale with blackouts within apps and on the toolbars. I
reported these as bugs a while back but they have not been fixed.)

Also, is this 1/3 horizontal, or vertical? This might help in reporting the
bug.

\d