hello my friend

David Ex crossbones.ex at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 03:20:54 GMT 2009

This guy is right.  While kubuntu offers a great desktop expeirence with a
desktop enviroment that's highly customizable, what it is lacking is the top
notch updating system that the standard ubuntu has.... that and Gucci.
If anything at all, Kubuntu needs more plasmoid developers and more Gucci.
Has anyone upstream ever stop to think that perhaps Ubuntu in general could
benefit from offering shoes and strait hair?
I submit that this letter be fwd to Mr. Shuttleworth himself!

Hello, friend, Recommend you for a store.
> I have recently in the store, bought a GUCCI handbag, the quality is very
> good, of high quality and reasonable price. They sell there CLOTHES,
> SHOES, GLASSES, WATCHES, STRAIGHT HAIR, IPHONE, MP3/4/5, CD / MUSIC /
> MOVIE, JEWELRY, ... .. All of them are famous brand such as GUCCI handbag,
> eyes, CHANEL eyes, handbags, D & G, A & F, LACOSTE, POLO, NIKE, FENDI,
> ROLEX, Oakley's eyes, Tiffany ... ....
> 100% authentic and brand new with tags.
> In addition, early wish you a merry Christmas.
> All the goods are send with certifications.
> Only accept paypal and give fast shipment.
> We will try our best to make you satisfied.
> I believe there will be more and more cooperations later.
> Thank you for your concern ..
> Welcome you: http://www.112buy.com
>

> Here is their brand directory, there must be you need.
>

> A&F == ADOBE == Armani
>
> Bally == Boss == Burberry
>
> Chanel == Chloe == Coach
>
> D&G == Dior == Dunhill
>
> Ed Hardy == Evisu == Fendi
>
> Gucci
>
> Jimmy Choo == Jordan == Juicy
>
> Lacoste
>
> Microsoft == Miu Miu == Montblanc
>
> Nike
>
> Oakley == OMEGA
>
> Paul Smith == Police == Polo == Prada == Puma == Ray Ban == Rolex
>
> SHURE
>
> Tiffany == Tous
>
> UGG
>
> Versace
> ?

> Got more than one Hotmail account? Save time by linking them together
>  http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/186394591/direct/01/
>

> End of kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 58, Issue 45

I am David and I approve this message