Kubuntu a dist in crisis?

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kubuntu.org
Mon Nov 2 15:55:27 UTC 2009

Hi all,

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 16:20, Clay Weber <claydoh at midmaine.com> wrote:
> On Monday 02 November 2009 04:11:31 am Steve Lamb wrote:
>> Clay Weber wrote:
>> > That's wasn't it at all. No one has asked  for it to stop, just tag it as
>> > off- topic, or start a new thread, that is all I want to suggest.
>>
>>     *reads this portion, looks at the topic*
>>
>>     So, the demand is for others to do it but not yourself?  Yes, Clay, I
>>  know you're not the person started this branch (That was O. Sinclair) but
>>  if that was really the reason then the topic would not still be untouched.

Hairsplitting again?

> False, I decided not to on purpose. I am merely making what I hoped was a
> polite suggestion. You  are reading far too much into things.

since one moderator is not enough to make you people understand
reason, even if asking you politely, then I  declare this topic as
closed and will block the thread, those discussions do not belong on a
support list, period.

You _all_ know very well that there is an OT list for Ubuntu and
Kubuntu and all the other *buntus wich is sounder, take that over
there, and please, stay on topic here!

We are not in Kindergarten where you try to see how far you can go.
What a shame for grown up adults to behave like this :(

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org