OT. This list has become "Neighbours, The Vollom Years".

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat May 23 16:27:24 UTC 2009

>>> Right, and that's a _dolphin_ bug.
>>>

>> That is not a bug. It might make for a nice feature request, but it is
>> not a bug.
>
> Why not? The old konqueror file manager did this right, why should it not be
> considered a bug if the new file manager doesn't?

Because missing features from KDE 3 -> KDE 4 are not bugs. KDE 4 is a
rewrite, not a port. I know that sounds pedantic, but there have been
many arguments about this already. I don't decide, the KDE devs
decide, and they say it's a feature request.

> Thankfully.  I wonder if that's only specifically the middle-click behavior,
> though?  That looks like it works to me, but what I'm seeing is left-clicks
> in the scroll bar being repeated random numbers of times, and it isn't just
> the mouse, because using Page-Down is just as bad.

In a reproducible fashion? Tell me how to reproduce it, I will file
the bug. Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com