Running a program from the command line.

Brian Norman Wootton Brian.Meg at btinternet.com
Thu May 21 14:50:00 BST 2009

Mark Greenwood wrote:

> > Or right-click anywhere on the desktop and choose 'Run Command'
> >
> > mark

or hit the giant K and enter the command name (or part of it) in the search
box... (obviously this only works for actual GUI apps - they may need to be
in the menus, too: I haven't tried to run something that doesn't have a menu
entry)
-- derek *Has to be a menu item, typing into the giant K don't work
except to search the web for whatever you type in, if it isn't in the
menu. brian *