Panel colors in KDE 4.2.2

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Wed May 6 14:21:07 UTC 2009

marc said the following at 05/06/2009 12:58 AM :
> D. R. Evans said:
>
>> marc said the following at 05/04/2009 06:40 AM :
>>

>>> Seems you can only apply "themes" now. For each widget you can choose
>>> your own "file", but there's no help, so I've no idea what those files
>>> are supposed to be.
>> Yep. Some time ago I filed a bug report requesting user-accessible
>> documentation on this very issue.
>
> Do you have a ref?

Not off the top of my head; if get a chance, I'll look later today.

It would have been a wish and have the word "document" somewhere in the
title, so you could try looking for that yourself.

Trouble is, I've filed so many reports and wishes in the past few months
that I can't keep track of them all in my head any more. If I'd known I'd
be filing so many, I'd have kept a little database here.

It is possible (but unlikely) that I never got around to filing this one,
but I'm usually pretty good at filing them as soon as I think of them, and
I know I definitely thought of it, because I went through the same "Great!
so I can point to a file, but what on Earth is that file supposed to
contain?" process that it sounds like you did.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR