Is there virus removal software for Jaunty KDE
fatgerman at ntlworld.com
Sun Jun 14 17:59:30 UTC 2009
> I formatted the OS partition and re-installed.
And that didn't fix anything. Therefore you don't have a virus. We are hearing your question about how to install Klamav on the other computer. What we are trying to tell you is that you don't need to. Rather than waste time on that, how about calming down, slowing down, and taking logical steps:
> What would you check next if you had my problem?
1. Phone one of the people who you haven't had emails from. Perhaps there is a simple explanation.
2. You say your laptop works when it is directly connected to the modem. Does the broken computer work when connected that way? If it does, then the problem is your router.
3. If it doesn't, are all the cables connected properly?
4. Do you remember changing any settings on the computer?
5. Don't panic. Try again tomorrow. Rushing around jumping to conclusions will only make matters worse.
More information about the kubuntu-users