Is there virus removal software for Jaunty KDE

Brian Norman Wootton Brian.Meg at btinternet.com
Sun Jun 14 08:02:25 UTC 2009

Martin Lefarge wrote:

Just do not think anymore about virus.

You are using linux, and do not need to do it.

Only your Window$ friend$ need to bother, then
let them do, and run behind every new virus.

During this time , just laugh at them !!!

Presumably we will get adequate warning if the
hackers turn their attentions to linux.
More and more of my acquaintance seem to be
getting fed up with MS products, so it
might happen. I do all my eBanking and
ePurchasing, browsing on my Kubuntu workstation
exclusively now.
All I use Vista for is photo printing, I can do
this using Kubuntu but it is fiddly.

BTW Kaspersky do a full protection package for
a Ubuntu workstation but only for 32 bit platform
so far.
brian