superuser privelege problems.

steven vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 7 15:33:30 UTC 2009

I just typed in the command line, sudo apt-get install kubuntu-restricted-
extras and got a funny response.  I get the following response:

steven at Yeshua:~$ sudo apt-get install kubuntu-restricted-extras
[sudo] password for steven:
E: Type '.debs' is not known on line 55 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list
E: The list of sources could not be read.
steven at Yeshua:~$ sudo apt-get install kubuntu-restricted-extras
E: Type '.debs' is not known on line 55 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list
E: The list of sources could not be read.
steven at Yeshua:~$

I just made a fresh install of jaunty w/kde 4.2.2.  TIA for help.

Steven