blocklists

John L Vifian jongleur at liripipe.com
Thu Jul 23 17:59:46 UTC 2009

On Thursday 23 July 2009 10:44:37 am Steven Vollom wrote:
> When I downloaded them, they suggested choosing the .gz files for Linux
> instead of zip.  I googles Blocklist to locate them and selected pretty
> much all of them, but they are gz files.

So presumably you haven't uncompressed them (the gz files) yet?  You can use
Ark to do that, and then presumably  you could open them in Kate, although I'm
not sure why you want to do that.  :-)

John Vifian
--
I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam; I looked
into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.