Quassel and Konversation

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Jul 23 13:38:54 UTC 2009

On Thursday 23 July 2009, Jonathan Thomas wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>The Kubuntu team is wondering. We would like to know, between Konversation
> and Quassel, which IRC client you prefer and why. But mainly we want to
> hear why. We don't want to hear "Quassel sucks!" "Konversation sucks!"
> "Quassel for evar!!!" or anything as superficial as that. ;-)
>
>Also, if we have people here who frequent the K/Ubuntu forums it would be
> nice if we could get polls running on both forums and linked here.
>
>Thanks in advanced,
>Jonathan "JontheEchidna" Thomas

Personal observation: I have konversation running right now on the same
machine that runs my little tabletop cnc mill.  It has been bullet proof,
doing everything I've asked it to do.  Since I'm running 6.06 LTS on that box,
I've never heard of this new IRC client.  I see no reason to switch & break
stuff.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)