Quassel and Konversation

Jonathan Thomas echidnaman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 13:08:21 UTC 2009

Hello all,

The Kubuntu team is wondering. We would like to know, between Konversation and
Quassel, which IRC client you prefer and why. But mainly we want to hear why.
We don't want to hear "Quassel sucks!" "Konversation sucks!" "Quassel for
evar!!!" or anything as superficial as that. ;-)

Also, if we have people here who frequent the K/Ubuntu forums it would be nice
if we could get polls running on both forums and linked here.

Thanks in advanced,
Jonathan "JontheEchidna" Thomas