Konqueror

Tony Sivori TonySivori at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 19 19:25:30 UTC 2009

Steven Vollom wrote:

> I have a bug in my computer related to JavaScript.

This doesn't directly address your question, but you might consider trying
it anyway.

Turn off all Java, JavaScript, animations and plugins in Konqueror. The
web will be a much nicer place for it.

Then install and use Firefox for any must have sites that you may frequent
that will not function without Java, JS, Flash, etc.

The above method works very well for me. I do 95% of my browsing with
Konqueror, and use Firefox only when necessary. You never even have to
copy and paste a URL, because installing Firefox adds a "Open with Firefox
Web Browser" to the Konqueror Location menu. So with two clicks in
Konqueror you can open any page in Firefox.

--
Tony Sivori