Best netbook for Kubuntu?

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Wed Jul 15 21:20:33 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 15 July 2009 1:41:20 pm Scott wrote:
> On July 15, 2009 04:06:37 pm Billie Erin Walsh wrote:
> > I've got an Asus EeePC 900A and love it.
>
> I don't know why anyone would even think about purchasing a Asus
> Netbook; or even anything from Asus at all.  "Asus slaped Linux in the
> face" as is shown in this article: http://techgeist.net/2009/05/asus-slaps-
> linux-in-the-face/.  Asus paired up with microsoft to make an Anti-Linux
> campaign that can be seen at http://itsbetterwithwindows.com/.

We went with the, "nothing from Asus at all" position.  We took that same
position with microsoft in 1985 and the only thing we have been lacking in
all that time is virus infections.  Terrible thing living so deprived.

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org  _Registered Kubuntu User: #27403