Missing widgets

Bas Roufs basroufs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 10:30:47 UTC 2009

Hello Georgi

It took me about 3 months to find back the 'show desktop' widget - one of my
favourites too. However, suddenly I found it recently :-)
* go to the panel with your mouse cursor
*rigfht cllick
* choose menu 'add widgets'.
Carefully scroll through that menu. There you will see again an option to
install the 'show desktop' widget..
Note: the present day version of that widget looks different from the one I
knew from KDE3. It is now a blue flag, divided in a lighter and darker half.

Quite probably you can also find back other favourite widgets, but with a
slightly different design compared to their equivalents in KDE3.

Respectfully yours,

Bas.

2009/1/28 Georgi Kourtev <gkourtev at gmail.com>

> Hi all,
>

> I have just install KDE 4.2 on Interpid 8.10 and apparently some of my
> favourite widgets do not work (like 'show desktop'). Does anyone know how to
> install these under 4.2? Thanks.
> gk

Viaconsensus
Bas G. Roufs M.A.