Missing widgets

Georgi Kourtev gkourtev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 10:44:21 UTC 2009

Dear Bas,

Thanks. I did the upgrade from KDE4.1.2. Now with 4.2 when I followed the same
instruction as you suggested. However, at the end I have a red square with a
white cross on it with message "unable to load widget show desktop". This is
the case with many of the widgets; interestingly some other do work fine like
the switch between the different desktops (pager).
gk