missing keyboard shortcut in mc 4.6.2-pre1 from kubuntu repo???

Joe(theWordy)Philbrook jtwdyp at ttlc.net
Sat Jan 24 07:03:30 UTC 2009

It would appear that on Jan 23, Constantinos Maltezos did say:

> On Thursday 22 January 2009 10:48:21 pm Joe(theWordy)Philbrook wrote:
> > Would you happen to know of another WM that invests in the keyboard as a
> > primary input device??
>
> Sadly, no.  Although it's very possible that there's a window manager
> with which you can edit its keyboard shortcuts through an rc file.  I
> just don't remember off the top of my head.  But maybe FVWM does.  I do
> recall that FVWM has pretty good keyboard support.

Hmmnnn maybe I should look into it then... Next time I boot intrepid
I'll have to try and remember to try "apt-get install fvwm"...

> I see that you have keyboard layouts disabled.  I'm very sure you've
> tried this, but I'll ask anyway: have you tried enabling them?  Don't add
> anything and take the check mark off of the flag icon thing, but if you
> haven't tried it, it might be worth it.

Well actually since I don't use keyboard layouts I'm quite sure I
haven't tried enabling them... I think it's a log shot. But I've got
nothing to lose. Thanks I'll have to give that a try sometime soon.