How do I install a .bin. I downloaded a Java plugin needed to run some tests by the isp.

John Hubbard ender8282 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 21:42:26 UTC 2009

Steven Vollom wrote:
>>> FYI,you can view text files with 'more', but then you can only scroll
>>> down. If you use the  'less' utility, then you can scroll up or down
>>>
> After the Sun statement, there is no cursor.  I did not even know how to get
> out of the shell.  To get out, I just close it.
>
> If I could enter a command, do I just enter 'more' and click enter?
>
> Steven

Any reason you are trying to install the bin? I believe that everything
you need can be had by doing a simple 'apt-get install sun-java6-jre'.
Some one correct me if I am wrong.

--
-john

                2b || !2b
(0b10)*(0b1100010) || !(0b10)*(0b1100010)
        0b11000100 || !0b11000100
        0b11000100 || 0b00111011
               0b11111111
        255, that is the answer.