kde4.2 kmail interface

Constantinos Maltezos pandarsson at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 00:17:26 UTC 2009

On Sunday 18 January 2009 4:26:06 pm Paul Kaplan wrote:
> I find the kmail interface (1.11) pretty, but somewhat difficult to use.
> Is there anyway to customize the columns presented in the message list
> pane?
>
> Also, is there a way to flatten the listing of messages, i.e., each message
> takes up only one line, not two?
>
> TIA
> Paul

Above the message list, there's a search bar.  There are five buttons/icons to
the right of it.  The one on the farthest right changes the appearance of the
message list.  If you change it to "Classic", it makes each message take up
one line.  To change the columns, choose "Configure", clone "Classic" and
adjust it from there.