Can't set clock

Wulfy wulfmann at
Sun Jan 4 08:20:28 GMT 2009

I discovered that my computer clock is 90 seconds fast.  I tried to
reset it using both the "System Settings" applet and the command-line.
In the first case, it complained about not being able to connect with
the time-server and so not being able to set time, date and timezone
data (I'd only changed the time).  Any idea how I'm supposed to get the
time right???

Kubuntu Intrepid, KDE 4.2 beta up to date. 64bit version.

Wulf Credo:
Copyright July 17, 1988 by Del Goetz