Only with List permission.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 5 07:56:03 UTC 2009

Paul Lemmons wrote:
> Steven Vollom wrote:
>> I have and am being hurt by a hardware supplier.  May I post what
>> they have done and are continuing to do to me?  I am angry, of
>> course, but mostly I want to save members from a like situation.  As
>> much as I want to because they deserve the spanking, I won't unless
>> with the permission of the List.
>>
> Unless it is directly related to kubuntu I would say no. It may feel
> good to rant and it may even be good information but that is not why
> most of us are on this list. If you choose to post it anyway, please
> prefix your subject line with "OT:" so that we can see that it is off
> topic.
Those people who want the information can respond to my email address.
I will answer every email even if there are thousands.  I just want our
good people protected from a company whose character and ethics do not
measure up to their advertizements.  Lots of glitzy superficial stuff in
their offering and abusive treatment when trying to solve the problem.
Their technical representatives are so persuasive that even inside of a
long stand and unserved problem, you still want to trust them.
Nonetheless, they have never kept a commitment; I am not sure they will
ever accept the return of a defectively manufactured product.

I don't want to try to circumvent the rules of the list.  It would
weaken the List and I love it.  Thanks for your reply.

Steven